Thursday, November 12, 2015

Jason Priestly Hospitalized After Accident On Set

Page Six reports that actor Jason Priestly was hospitalized after being thrown from a horse on the set of his show The Code. Priestly stayed in the hospital overnight, and was released the next day. Priestly took to Twitter to update fans on his condition:

“Hey guys, thanks for all the kind words… It’s true, I did get thrown off a horse on set… I got my bell rung pretty good,” he wrote. “Because I have a history of concussions, they took me to see a neurologist for an assessment. He advised I take a few days off as I had suffered a concussion… But I am definitely on the mend and looking forward to getting back to work with all the wonderful people on The Code.”


Priestly was previously in a race car crash in 2002, where he fractured his spine.


No comments:

Post a Comment