Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Chris Martin Finally Happy Now That He's Single

Chris Martin recently sat down for an interview with radio's "Rove & Sam" show, where he talked about happiness. Page Six quotes him as follows:

“A few years ago I was in a low place in my life and was feeling kind of down and confused. Some friends gave me a book called ‘Man’s Search for Meaning,’ and a poem called ‘The Guest House’ by an Afghanistani poet [and] teacher, and those two things started me off on this whole journey that’s ended up a few years later now where I just feel so happy to be alive. That may sound a little simple, but I suddenly feel very grateful for all these things in my life, I just feel happy to be alive, and if it’s coming across, then that’s because it’s real."


No comments:

Post a Comment