Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Gisele Bundchen Talks Tough Times With Tom Brady

Gisele Bundchen recently appeared on CBS This Morning, where she opened up about some of the rough patches that she's gone through with husband Tom Brady. Us Weekly quotes her as follows:

"I think we've been through a few tough times together. I think that's when you know who are your friends and who loves you. My father always said the quality of your life depends on the quality of your relationships, and I think, no matter how challenging it was, we've always been supportive of one another. I think that's the most important thing you can have in life, you know? A support system and love."

On that time Tom Brady knocked up Bridget Moynahan while he was dating Gisele:
"It was a challenging thing because here I am, you know, thinking I'm dating this guy. We met, we started dating, everything is great, and then this happens, so I felt I didn't know what to do. Do I just run away?...He's a very kind man. You know him! He's a good man . . . I would say he's much more competitive than me. I'm much more a collaborative person . . . He's kind of the boss in some way. He has to dictate [what's on the field]."


No comments:

Post a Comment