Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Lea Michele Talks Fears

Lea Michele recently sat down for an interview with Women's Health, where she opened up about her fears. The magazine quotes her as follows:

"I really don’t like to be in a car with more than five people. That really freaks me out because I’m always afraid the tires are going to pop. It’s this super weird thing that I’m afraid of...Doing a horror television show, you’re always going to be there late at night and you will have to be scared constantly. We did this one scene where I was like buried up to my neck.  We literally were in tubes underground with just our heads popping out and it was so scary. If you’re claustrophobic — I legitimately had spiders crawling up my face because it was the lawn. These huge spiders and [creator] Ryan Murphy would have to come and whack them off my face.  I was like ‘Only for you, Ryan, would I literally be buried in the ground, with my head sticking out, with spiders crawling on my face.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment