Friday, October 16, 2015

Heidi Montag Talks About Hating LC To Stay Relevant

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt don't have anything of their own going on, so they have decided to continue to ride Lauren Conrad's jock to say relevant. Heidi called up Us Weekly to talk trash about her former friend; here's what she had to say:

"I spent years pretending to like her for a living. It was literally my job to deal with her, and it wasn’t pleasant… I had nothing to do with her problems. I even tried to help her. The fact is, she lied about me and tried to destroy my life, yet I was the one painted as the villain so the show could have her as the good guy. It’s not that I care about [LC] anymore, but it is upsetting to me that everyone knows by now that The Hills was a scripted show, yet people still think the negative stuff about me that the show set up to make me the villain to her hero was real. It’s bizarre. It’s like if people were still mad at James Earl Jones for being the voice of Darth Vader! I don’t wish her any ill will, but I also don’t have to lie for her or play along with her story line as part of my job anymore. I was pretending to be someone I wasn’t for those years I was on the show and I think people got an image of me that just wasn’t me.  So I’ve just decided that I’m never going to be anything other than honest about her or my time on the show.”

Not to be outdone, Spencer Pratt called up Complex Magazine, and told them the following:
"Lauren is a cold-hearted killer. That's what people don't get. She will cut you in your sleep. She tried to destroy us. If you want to throw missiles, I'm throwing a nuke. This is how I operate." He then admitted to the magazine that he was the one to circulate the rumour that Lauren Conrad had made a sex tape with ex-boyfriend Jason Wahler; a claim that he had previously denied for years. You stay classy, Speidi! 


No comments:

Post a Comment