Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Ramona Singer Opens Up About Life Without Mario

Ramona Singer recently opened up to Page Six about life without her soon to be ex-husband Mario. The publication quotes her as follows:

"Forgiveness is very important. I forgive [Mario]. Sometimes people just lose their way and you can’t help them find it...I realized it was completely over last August. Two people need to try to make a relationship work and if you’re both not in it to win it, it’s not going to happen. I can’t go anywhere without someone recognizing me and that bothered him. Men like to feel important and it takes a very secure man [to live with that]. I think … turning 60 changed him."

On her romantic future:
"I’m dating – not putting any labels on anything. When you’ve been in a relationship for many years, you don’t want to jump into anything too quickly. I’m living in the present. I learned a lot from the betrayal of my ex. It kind of made my barriers drop a lot and it’s made me a softer, more compassionate person. I only know I’ve never looked better. My dream guy would be someone who is not threatened by me. I would need someone who is very bright because I feel I’m very intelligent, someone who has children in college or older, someone who has a great sense of humor and doesn’t take anything too seriously. Someone I can cook a meal with. We could have a bottle of wine and watch ‘Game of Thrones’ on TV in bed naked or whip up a dinner party for 18 people or go out on the town and dance. I would want someone just as happy walking around in jeans and a T-shirt as a tux. Is that asking too much?”

No comments:

Post a Comment