Thursday, July 30, 2015

Chrissy Teigen Covers Women's Health's Naked Issue

Model Chrissy Teigen, 29, is on the cover of Women's Health UK's Naked Issue. Inside, she talks about working for her figure. The magazine quotes her as follows:

On gaining 11 pounds in five weeks while perfecting recipes for her upcoming cookbook:
"I used to take pride in the fact I didn’t have to work out, and then I hit that age where you have to. I want to drink champagne and have hearty dinners, so I would rather work out for an hour and be able to do what I want. I’ve always had to watch myself. My family is not naturally thin and we put on weight quickly. I find low-carb works for me. My tummy has always been my problem area. I’ve never seen an ab, no matter how many crunches I do."

On having kids with husband John Legend:
"I’m waiting for things to slow down, but things don’t seem to be slowing down, ever, so I think, ‘Just have one and deal with it.’ I’d love to have an excuse to be bigger. People will know as soon as I’m pregnant because I’ll stop drinking.”

No comments:

Post a Comment