Thursday, September 28, 2017

Real Housewife of Orange County Kelly Dodd Getting Divorced Again

E! News reports that Real Housewife of Orange County Kelly Dodd, 42, and husband Michael Dodd have split after 11 years of marriage. The couple have one child together, daughter Jolie, 11. Kelly previously filed for divorce in 2012, but the couple reconciled. Kelly is currently on vacation in Germany, and plans to file new divorce paper when she returns to the States. It was revealed that police were called to the couple's home six times over the course of three days in July.

Kelly released the following statement:
"Our marriage is over, I'm out of there! We've have problems for years and I've had enough, I'm done with our marriage. It's just a case where two people can't get along. It's best if we went our separate ways and concentrate on our daughter.

We aren't good together, maybe we'll better to each other when we are divorced and are friends. But right now we are both miserable and it's not good for either one of us, let alone our daughter. Over the past several years we've had our ups and downs, and lately it's been mostly downs. I filed for divorce against Michael in 2012 and we never had any resolution the case is just sitting there. So I'm going to ask my attorney to file a motion so I can get a bifurcated divorce. I want out of my marriage as soon as possible. We can figure out the financials of our divorce down the road."

No comments:

Post a Comment