Wednesday, August 2, 2017

The Joanna Krupa Smelly Vadge Lawsuit is Finally Over

TMZ reports that Joanna Krupa and Brandi Glanville have agreed to a settlement in the smelly vagina lawsuit. If you are just tuning in, Brandi Glanville accused Joanna Krupa of having a smelly vagina not once, but twice. Krupa sued Glanville for defamation after her second proclamation. Krupa's soon-to-be-ex-husband recently testified under oath that Krupa's vagina smells "better than any other woman in the world."

The settlement is confidential, Glanville obviously had to dole out some dough to Krupa, along with the following apology: "I want to apologize to Joanna Krupa for the statements I have made about her. I regret ever making such statements about Joanna Krupa; I also certainly never intended my statements to be taken so seriously and out of proportion. I apologize as I never wanted my statements to affect Joanna Krupa's reputation and I wish her nothing but continued success in life."

No comments:

Post a Comment