Friday, August 4, 2017

Miley Cyrus Talks Charmed Life

Miley Cyrus is on the cover of Cosmopolitan's September issue. Here are some highlights from the accompanying interview:

A weird thing that happened during the songwriting process: 
"I wrote a song on my record in a dream…I dreamt my sis Noah and I were in my car on the way to the movie, a song came on the radio and it was Noah’s FAVORITE song! She said everyone was loving it…it’s a “smash” then I said “I wish I wrote it”… I woke up… and DID!"


The best part about having Dolly Parton as my godmother: 
"Having access to her closet! Ha. Seriously, watching the way she treats people with love and respect. Always a reminder to me and my family of what is important. Never let success change your heart."

One thing I’ve learned about marriage from my parents: 
"Nothing and no one stays the same. Grow, evolve, change with each other and celebrate your love’s journey!"

If I were auditioning on The Voice, I’d pick Alicia Keys as my coach because: 
"She’s always made me feel super loved and special. I loved spending time in my big red chair next to my sis!"


My favorite look from a red carpet in my career this far: 
"2015 VMAs! Versace! My least favorite look: Pretty much 2008-2013. The Grammys were rough and tough for me. Yoikes!"



No comments:

Post a Comment