Monday, July 31, 2017

Elizabeth Olsen Is Just Here For The Money

E! News recently spoke to Elizabeth Olsen about her decision to join Instagram. Here's what she had to say: "It's so funny that people like to pretend that they're maybe or maybe not getting paid to post something. Financially, it's a brilliant opportunity. Like, I'd really love to be a brand ambassador. I'd love to do a campaign. I think sometimes working with brands or different cosmetic companies—that can help people recognize your face and then they go see your movies. I was only hurting my opportunities by not participating."

And on being "bad" at Instagram:
"I'm bad at the lighting. I'm bad at the framing. I'm bad at the editing. When I look at my food, it looks pretty. When I look at it on a phone, it looks not pretty. There are so many times I've seen a picture and thought, 'Oh, God, how do they make those flower arrangements look so great all the time?' Or, 'How expensive are those chairs I'm looking at on Pinterest? Did they find them at some place I've never heard of? How do you have that kind of eye?'"

A post shared by Elizabeth Olsen (@elizabetholsenofficial) on

No comments:

Post a Comment