Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Blind Gossip Exclusive Blind Item - Two Invitations

Earlier this month, an attractive woman was walking out of her hotel in Miami.

A black car with tinted windows pulled up. A man rolled down the window and leaned out to talk to her. She immediately recognized him as a reality star.

"He said, “Do you want to ride with me to The Hamptons?” I politely declined."

The distance between Miami and The Hamptons is 1,370 miles.

A couple of weeks later, a different woman was walking down the street in New York City. A man came up to her to extend a different invitation.

"He didn’t introduce himself, but I knew who he was. He said he was going to a party and asked me if I wanted to be his date. I said “No” and tried to walk around him but he was blocking my path. Then he said, “Well, how about if we meet up after and just have sex? I’m a really good fuck.” I just said “Eww” and kept walking."

Yes, it was the same guy!

Reality Star:

Source: Blind Gossip - It's An Exclusive!

No comments:

Post a Comment