Thursday, August 3, 2017

Sofia Vergara's Boobs Get In the Way

Sofia Vergara recently posed nude for Women's Health's first ever naked issue. Here are some highlights from her accompanying interview:

On reactions to her getting naked both in this magazine, and in the upcoming spy thriller Bent:
"[My husband] Joe's like, 'Fuck, you're going to be naked in everything now? Why?'... I told [my rep], 'I'm going to be 45 years old! Stop putting me in naked things! Let me age with dignity!' People say, 'Oh, you look like you're in your twenties.' Well, it's not true. Our skin is different. I had never thought of the word pore, then I'm like, 'Shit! What do I do with these?' ... Here's a woman, 45, being able to show her body. It's not like before, when it was just young girls."

On her look:
"One of the first things Joe told me when we started dating was, 'I like how you're always very well put together.' He said, 'I've had girlfriends that are all day long prancing the house in sweats, no makeup...' I'm not saying that's bad; it's great. For good or worse, it's the way I grew up: Accept yourself but also be better than yourself."

On the creative team sending her potential poses for the naked shoot:
"They're all of tall models holding their boobs with one arm. But I can barely cover my boobs with two arms—I'm a 32-triple-D! My boobs are real, and I had a baby. If I grab them, I can't even cover the nipple!"

On her work ethic:
"I worked like an animal. I wanted to take advantage of my 15 minutes of fame, because you never know ... Often I haven't been the youngest or most intelligent girl in the room, but I always, always am the hardest-working one. Dreams don't happen if you just sit down and accept things."

Read the full interview at Women's Health.

No comments:

Post a Comment