Monday, July 10, 2017

Sophie Turner Talks Dating Joe Jonas Again

Well, Game of Thrones is almost back, so every publication is talking to Sophie Turner and asking her the same questions. Here's what she had to say to Marie Claire UK:

On playing Sansa Stark:
‘I just completely gave everything to her, all of my emotions. I never used to cry when I was younger. Now I cry all the time – I am an emotional human being.’

On working with Jennifer Lawrence for X-Men:
‘She would do a take and be like, “Cut! That was such bad acting!” Her being able to stop [the scene]; it was inspiring to see someone so in control.’

On dating Joe Jonas:
‘I am very happy..You do feel like you’re living in a fishbowl… It’s frustrating [that] it’s the most mundane things that make the news – how boring! There are really no other headlines?’

On stealth fan photos:
‘I find it really rude, and I will be rude back. It’s such an invasion of privacy. I could be out with my mum on her birthday and I will ask them to delete it. I would much rather them come up and ask for a photo. I will probably be fine with it… unless I look shit!’

On Los Angeles:
People are like, “I love you”, and then they can’t name anything that you’ve done, and they forget your character’s name – it’s so funny, like LA in the movies. I have a lot of friends who were brought up in the UK like me [who] are working in LA as actors. When I go over, I’m giving them shit and being sarcastic. They’re like, “Thank god.” They’re stuck in this place where everyone is so far up your arse. It’s a business town, it’s understandable. But sometimes you just need someone to tell you that you’re not a fucking superstar.’

No comments:

Post a Comment