Thursday, July 13, 2017

Shia LaBeouf Apologizes For Being a Drunk Sloppy Mess

E! News reports that after getting arrested on suspicion of public drunkenness, disorderly conduct, and obstruction in George over the weekend, Shia LaBeouf has released an apology, which he published to Twitter. Here's what he had to say:

"I am deeply ashamed of my behavior and make no excuses for it. I don't know if these statements are too frequent, or not shared often enough, but I am certain that my actions warrant a very sincere apology to the arresting officers, and I am grateful for their restraint. The severity of my behavior is not lost on me. 

My outright disrespect for authority is problematic to say the least, and completely destructive to say the worst. It is a new low. A low I hope is a bottom. I have been struggling with addiction publicly for far too long, and I am actively taking steps toward securing my sobriety and hope I can be forgiven for my mistakes."


No comments:

Post a Comment