Friday, July 14, 2017

Kesha Sees UFOs

Somebody call Tom DeLonge, because these two need to have a collaboration! Kesha recently sat down for an interview with the Zach Sang Show. Here is an excerpt from that interview, as reprinted by Billboard:

"I was in Joshua Tree, totally sober, let me preface -- completely fucking sober ... I think people would be like, 'She was on acid' or something. I wasn't. I was on nothing. I was a totally sober Sally, just a lady in the desert. I look up in the sky and there's a bunch of spaceships. I swear to God, there were like five to seven, and I don't know why I didn't like try to take a picture of it -- I just looked at it. I was sitting on a rock, and I was like, 'What in the hell is that?' I was trying to figure it out, and then they went away. And then they came back. They came back in a different formation. I was like, 'Those are fucking aliens.' They were spaceships!"




No comments:

Post a Comment