Thursday, July 6, 2017

Fred Savage Doesn't Have Time For You

Fred Savage is currently working on the new Netflix series Friends From College. Some of his co-stars have commented on his strict no-friends policy. Here's what they had to say, as reprinted by Page Six:

Keegan-Michael Key: “Good old Kevin Arnold. As lovely and delightful as he is, has a very strict policy of not hanging out with his cast members. [When the director yelled] ’Cut! We’re wrapped’ . . . he goes back to his hotel room and watches prime time television all night. Not a bad policy.”

Billy Eichner: “He really creates boundaries. He’s like, ‘Nope, I’ve had enough of you.’ ”

Nat Faxon: “He basically said, ‘We’ll be friends on-set, and when we wrap I will no longer be your friend,’ and he was not kidding. I made it my purpose all season to get him to hang out with me because he’s such a fantastic, lovely hilarious guy . . . I succeeded, twice. He’s such a pro and has been in the business longer than anybody, so he’s like, ‘I’m going to do my thing, and then go home.’ ”

No comments:

Post a Comment