Thursday, June 1, 2017

Josh Groban Ready to Date Again

Josh Groban has been performing on Broadway in Natasha, Pierre and the Great Comet of 1812, with his run coming to a close in July. Here's what he had to say to People about the experience:

“I’ve never worked harder in my life, and I’ve never seen people work harder in my life. It’s a monk life — nothing is more important to you than giving 100 percent onstage every show because there is really nothing less fun than doing a Broadway show and not feeling good; it’s just a nightmare. Your body just tells you whether you’ve got it in you to get a drink or not, and nine times out of 10, you do not have it in you to go out. The days I’ve said, ‘Yeah, sounds fun, let me throw on my jacket,’ the next day has been rough.”

On what he'll do in July:
“Take a month off, go to the woods and unplug!”

On dating in the public eye:
“No, it’s never been a nightmare. I’ve been very lucky in love. Every relationship has pros and cons. But dating again after I’m done with the show? It’s gonna be nice to have a social life again!”

No comments:

Post a Comment