Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Tiger Woods Busted for DUI

TMZ reports that Tiger Woods was busted for DUI in Florida in the early hours of Monday morning. Cops spotted Woods "driving erratically, all over the road" at 3am on Monday, and pulled him over. Woods refused a breathalyzer, and in Florida, that means automatic arrest, and license suspension. Wood released the following statement: 

"I understand the severity of what I did and I take full responsibility for my actions. I want the public to know that alcohol was not involved.  What happened was an unexpected reaction to prescribed medications. I didn't realize the mix of medications affected me so strongly.

I would like to apologize with all my heart to my family, friends, and the fans.  I expect more from myself, too.  I will do everything in my power to ensure this never happens again. I fully cooperated with law enforcement, and I would like to personally thank the representatives of the Jupiter Police Dept. and the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office for their professionalism."

No comments:

Post a Comment