Thursday, February 9, 2017

Tom Hiddleston Is Talking About Taylor Swift Again

Please, somebody stop him! Tom Hiddleston recently sat down for an interview with GQ, where he felt it necessary to talk about Taylor Swift. Again. Here's what he had to say:

“Taylor is an amazing woman. She’s generous and kind and lovely, and we had the best time. Of course it was real.”

And about that tank top:
“The truth is, it was the Fourth of July and a public holiday and we were playing a game and I slipped and hurt my back. And I wanted to protect the graze from the sun and said, ’Does anyone have a T-shirt?’ And one of her friends said, ’I’ve got this.’ ” (The friend pulled out the "I ♥ T.S." tank top that Taylor’s friends are contractually obligated to own.) “And we all laughed about it. It was a joke. It was a joke. Among friends.”

Think he's done talking about it? Guess again:
“I have to be so psychologically strong about not letting other people’s interpretations about my life affect my life. A relationship exists between two people. We will always know what it was. The narratives that are out there altogether have been extrapolated from pictures that were taken without consent or permission, with no context. Nobody had the context for that story. And I’m still trying to work out a way of having a personal life and protecting it, but also without hiding. So the hardest thing is that that was a joke among friends on the Fourth of July...I just, I was surprised. I was just surprised that it got so much attention. The tank top became an emblem of this thing.”

Please someone shut him up already:
"I only know the woman I met. She’s incredible. A relationship in the limelight… A relationship always takes work. A relationship in the limelight takes work. And it’s not just the limelight. It’s everything else. So we decided to go out for dinner, we decided to travel.”

Read the rest of the interview at GQ; there might be some parts that aren't about Taylor Swift.

No comments:

Post a Comment