Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Christie Brinkley Returns to the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition

People reports that Christie Brinkley, 63, will appear in the 2017 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition alongside daughters Alexa Ray Joel, 31, and Sailor Brinkley Cook, 18. Here's what she had to say: “My first thought was, ‘At my age? No way! When I turned 30, I was like, ‘This is the last time I’m posing in a bathing suit!’ When this issue comes out, I’ll be 63. I thought, ‘Those days are over.’ But to get to do it with my girls, I thought, ‘One last go!' In a country that’s very ageist, people love to put you in little boxes. Women feel very limited by their numbers. On a personal level, I thought, if I can pull this off, I think it will help redefine those numbers and remove some of the fear of aging.”

No comments:

Post a Comment