Friday, February 10, 2017

Leann Rimes Talks Secret to Happy Marriage

Leann Rimes recently sat down for an interview with People, where she shared the secrets to her happy marriage with second husband Eddie Cibrian. Here's what she had to say:

“It just works. We respect each other; respect is a big deal, and once you lose that, you’ve kind of lost everything. He’s a wonderful father and a really good man. He’s kind to me, and I reciprocate.”

On her new album:
“The message of love strongly comes through this record. We were writing about love from many different angles, from giving it, receiving it, to making it to standing up for it. I think my heart is placed very prominently on this record.”

On the prospect of having children:
“Yeah. I’ve said it a million times, so it’s the same answer! But I’m so busy right now with this [album and tour], and I would want to 100-percent give my focus to that. I’m in such a good place, and I’m growing and learning every day.”






No comments:

Post a Comment