Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Mariah Carey is Taking a Break

Mariah Carey took to her Twitter on Sunday to release the following message to her fans, as reprinted by Page Six:

“I haven’t really addressed the situation of what happened on New Year’s Eve and in time, I will. But for now, I want everyone to know that I came to New Year’s Eve in New York in great spirits and was looking forward to a celebratory moment with the world. It’s a shame that we were put into the hands of a production team with technical issues that chose to capitalize on circumstances beyond our control.

Listen, guys. They foiled me. Thus, it turned into an opportunity to humiliate me and all those who were excited to ring in the new year with me. I cannot deny that my feelings were hurt, but I’m working through this and I’m truly grateful for my fans and my true friends who have been so supportive during this time.

I’m gonna take a break from media moments, social media moments. Although I am going to fulfill my professional obligations, this is an important time for me to finally take a moment for myself and to deal with my loved ones and to prepare for my upcoming tour in March … I can’t wait to sing for you again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment