Friday, January 13, 2017

Blind Gossip Exclusive Blind Item - Singer Threatened His Ex

A few years ago, this male singer was unhappy when an ex publicly disclosed that they had had a relationship.

While Male Singer didn’t do much in public except deny the relationship… behind the scenes he threatened the ex!

"When I spoke to him, he told me he wished that I was dead, that he wished that he could kill me, that he wished that I had cancer. He wants to murder me because HE’S a liar? He hates the fact that he can’t rely on me to lie for him, to back up whatever endless lies he told [his wife at the time]. My side of the street is not only clean, it’s fucking sparkling clean!"

The Singer and his wife divorced after the disclosure. She is also famous.

Male Singer:

His Ex:

His Ex -Wife:

Source: Blind Gossip - It's an Exclusive!

No comments:

Post a Comment