Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Miranda Kerr Talks Modeling and Motherhood

Miranda Kerr is on the cover of December's Elle Canada. Here's what she had to say:

On motherhood:
 “The most important thing is that when [son Flynn, 5] has his time with me, we have quality time together, and when he’s with his dad, he has quality time with him. And it works out really well because I book in my photo shoots for the time he’s with his dad, and the rest of the time I just get to be a mom.”

On her idea of a good time:
“Being with my family, reading to Flynn, playing with him. We draw together; we build blocks together. I also love swinging on swings...I’m a homebody. Being at home is the biggest luxury to me. I can’t help it!”

On her divorce from Orlando Bloom:
“When Orlando and I separated [in 2013], I actually fell into a really bad depression. I never understood the depth of that feeling or the reality of that because I was naturally a very happy person...every thought you have affects your reality and only you have control of your mind.”

On finding peace:
“What I have found is that everything you need, all of the answers are deep inside of you. Sit with yourself, take a few breaths and get close to your spirit.”

On essential oils:
“The hairdresser was having a challenging time on-set. My hair was short and the client wanted it long, and [the male model, Tobias Sorensen] had long hair and they wanted it to look short. I saw that the hairdresser was looking flustered, so I gave him an oil that my aromatherapist made for me. It literally feels like a big hug. Immediately he was more centred and calmed down; he just felt so much better.”

No comments:

Post a Comment