Monday, October 31, 2016

Justin Bieber Writes Open Letter to Fans

Justin Bieber recently wrote an open letter to fans after yelling at them to shut the fuck up at a recent show. Here's what he had to say, as reprinted by The Hollywood Reporter:

"People tend to want to shut you down. What I mean by that is ... people try to twist things, some people don't want to listen. But I simply feel like, if I didn't use this platform to say how I truly feel, and if I didn't use this platform to be the man that I know I am, and speak from what's in my heart, then I'm doing myself injustice, and I'm not doing anybody in this audience any justice.

There's going to be times where I say the wrong thing, because I'm human. ... There's times when I get upset ... times when I get angry, there's times when I'm going to be frustrated. But I'm always going to be myself on this stage. All I was simply doing was wanting people to listen; to kind of hear me out a little bit. Certain cities aren't going to want to hear me out, and you know, sometimes it's my job to just say, 'Hey, I'm not going to try to force anything.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment