Sunday, October 2, 2016

Paris Hilton Wants You to Impregnante Her

Paris Hilton recently sat down for an interview with People, where she talked about being an aunt to sister Nicky Hilton's daughter, Lily Grace Victoria, 11 weeks. Here's what she had to say:


“I’m obsessed with her. She’s literally the most perfect baby I’ve ever seen. She has these little angel lips and this cute little nose and these big blue eyes. She tries to talk, she’s just learning how to talk … but she wants to talk. I’ve never seen Nicky so happy. She’s got a man that’s so loyal. I don’t trust because I got hurt so much in my life that I don’t want to put myself out there to get hurt again … But I would love one day to find my soulmate and someone who I could give my life to and build a life with and a family … Hopefully one day.

I feel like I’m finally an adult. I’ve grown so much as a person and a woman since The Simple Life. I’ve been through a lot, but I’ve worked really hard, and I’ve built my empire. I run my company with 17 different product lines. I’m going nonstop, constantly traveling.”


No comments:

Post a Comment