Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Kardashian Korner

Former stripper and current THOT Blac Chyna is pregnant and naked in this month's Paper Magazine, because of course she is. Here's what she had to say in the accompanying interview: "I don't do interviews, and I haven't spoken publicly in years. I'm excited about fans getting to know me as a person and not as a thing or a face. I'm funny and smart, and they'll see me as a mom with several businesses just keeping everything together. I'm looking forward to showing my relationship with Rob, our day to day, our struggles and what we're dealing with, positive and negative. I hope when people think about Blac Chyna, they think of a mogul and entrepreneur, a mother and a badass bitch."



A photo posted by Blac Chyna (@blacchyna) on

A photo posted by Blac Chyna (@blacchyna) on

No comments:

Post a Comment