Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Carlos Danger Rides Again

Page Six reports that Huma Abedin, 40, has announced that she is leaving husband Anthony Weiner, 51, after his sexting scandal. No, not that sexting scandal. There's a new sexting scandal. Hey, everyone has their limits as to how many sexting scandals they're willing to endure. Huma released the following statement:

“After long painful consideration and work on my marriage, I have made the decision to separate from my husband,. Anthony and I remain devoted to doing what’s best for our son, who is the light of our life. During this difficult time, I ask for respect for our privacy.”


The couple were married for 6 years, and have one son together, Jordan Zain, 4, who is asleep (and fully clothed) next to Weiner in a shirtless pic Weiner sent of himself to one of his current online girlfriends. Yeah, that might be the straw that broke the camel's back.


No comments:

Post a Comment