Thursday, July 7, 2016

Margot Robbie Talks Simulating Sex With Leo DiCaprio

Margot Robbie recently sat down for an interview with Vanity Fair, where she recalled her Wolf of Wall Street sex scenes. Here's what she had to say:

Margot Robbie: “In that first low-budget film I did in Australia, I had a shower scene. So I was practically naked there as well, but it wasn’t anywhere as much as in Wolf, but it was still . . . Actually, I hadn’t done a proper sex scene before. I’d done scenes where it’s leading into sex or sex has just finished, but I hadn’t done a start-to-finish sex scene like I did in Wolf. That was my first.”

Vanity Fair: “Is there any way to prepare?”

MR: “No. Tons of people are watching you.”

VF: “Were you worried you were not going to be able to do it?”

MR: “There isn’t an option. It’s just like, This is what you need to do—get on with it. The sooner you do it, the sooner you can stop doing it.”

VF: “It just seems very awkward.”

MR: “It’s so awkward.”

...kind of like that interview. Read the full piece at Vanity Fair.


No comments:

Post a Comment