Friday, April 15, 2016

Taylor Swift Talks Life Goals

Taylor Swift appears on the cover of next month's Vogue Magazine. Inside, she talked about her life goals. The magazine quotes her as follows:


“I would really like to take a little time to learn things. I have lots of short-term goals. I want to be a well-rounded person who can make a good drink. To be able to save somebody if they’re drowning. So CPR, all the various kinds of chest compressions. People tell you little tips, but that’s different from actually taking a class and getting certified. I should probably know how to [change a tire]. I do things like this. I got it in my head that I couldn’t do a split, and I was really upset about it. And so I stretched every single day for a year until I could do a split. Somehow I feel better knowing that I can.”

On whether or not she would consider doing a fashion line: 

“Theoretically, yes. But I would want it to be something that was relatable and accessible and everyday. I don’t see it being couture. I would want it to be reflective of my style. And a lot of things I wear are not highly expensive...I can look back at an old photo and tell you roughly what year it’s from. Going through different phases is one of my favorite things about fashion. I love how it can mark the passage of time. It’s similar to my songs in that way—it all helps identify where I was at in different points of my life.”


No comments:

Post a Comment