Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Kardashian Korner

E! News reports that #SockMogul Rob Kardashian recently revealed that he weighed 298 pounds at his heaviest, is currently 248.8 pounds, and his goal weight is 200-205 pounds. Apparently former stripper and current THOT Blac Chyna is his weight loss motivation. Well, if it works, I hope for Rob's sake that the relationship has staying power.

In other Kardashian news, Marie Claire recently interviewed Kylie Jenner for their Fresh Faces special. Here's what she had to say:


On learning more details surrounding her dad's transition along with the rest of the world in his Diane Sawyer interview: 
"I've always known. It was a secret we just couldn't talk about."

On her ability to influence others and have fun with it: 
"I started wigs, and now everyone is wearing wigs. Kim [Kardashian] just used my wig guy last night...I just do whatever I want to do, and people will follow." 


On posting photos on social media: 
"When I post sexy photos, I always regret it. Like, Oh my God, everyone is seeing my body. I get really weird about it."


No comments:

Post a Comment