Thursday, April 14, 2016

Robert De Niro Steps Right Into Autism Vaccine "Debate"

Robert De Niro recently pulled the controversial film "Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Conspiracy" from his Tribeca Film Festival. De Niro recently went on the Today Show, where he talked about autism and vaccines. Here's what he had to say, as reprinted by Us Weekly:


“There are many people who will come out and say 'I saw my kid change overnight.' My wife says that. I don’t remember. But my child is autistic. And every kid is different. I think the movie is something people should see. I, as a parent with a child who has autism, am concerned. I want to know the truth. And I’m not anti-vaccine, I want safe vaccines.” 

When the hosts pointed out to De Niro that there is already broad scientific proof that refutes any link between autism and vaccines, De Niro replied, "I believe it’s much more complicated.” 

Cool, so Robert De Niro and former reality star and current wife of Worst Quarterback Ever Kristin Cavallari have the same views on vaccines. Yeah, I think I'll listen to actual scientists. But thanks for playing!


No comments:

Post a Comment