Friday, April 15, 2016

Selena Gomez Talks Child Stardom

Selena Gomez recently sat down for an interview with GQ. Here's what she had to say when the reporter asked why it's so hard to transition from a child star to an adult:


“We’re easy targets. Every single kid who was brought up like this is an easy target. It’s disgusting, because it’s interesting to grown adults that these kids go through weird things because they’re figuring out, ‘Do I like this? Do I love this? Maybe I love this person. Oh, I’m exposed to this, people are reporting my every move and this and that because of Instagram and Twitter and you can find out everything.’ There’s a difference between being a fan—there’s a difference between that and what you have to do. Because it’s, I don’t know, fun, maybe? It’s like watching a car crash as you’re driving past it. You want to watch it....I’m not that stupid. And I get it. I just have to be patient. It’s slowly dissolving the older I get. And I just have to be patient and make great things with quality, from producing to singing to acting. And one by one, I will be able to change the dialogue and people won’t care about everything that’s happened to me.”


No comments:

Post a Comment