Friday, March 11, 2016

The Gentlewoman Blind Item - Kiki's Book Report

For the past couple of years, Kirsten [Dunst] has been working on a film script with a girlfriend. The production hasn’t been publicly announced yet, so she is unwilling to got into too much detail, but it is an adaptation of a novel set in the 1950s that many women will have read, she says. "It’s a book that people care about at a certain age." She plans to direct it herself and she already has an impressive lead actress in place. The actress approached her, she adds, and she wells up just thinking about such a vote of confidence. "I’m nervous. There’s part of me that’s like, 'What am I doing? Why would I ever put myself in the position to be ripped apart to direct this?' I know I’m going to be out of my mind for however long it takes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment