Thursday, March 10, 2016

Justin Bieber Talks Family Planning

Justin Bieber recently sat down for an interview with Glamour Magazine, where he talked about starting a family. The magazine quotes him as follows:

What’s your biggest dream? 
"To have a family of my own."

Kids? 
"Yes! I’d love to be settled down by the age of 30."

What do you look for in women? 
"A genuine heart and a great sense of humor."

What's the last song you sang in the shower? 
"Alanis Morissette's 'Ironic'"

What would you want as your last meal on earth? 
"Spaghetti Bolognese."

What's your most recent tattoo? 
"I just went to Miami and got wings on the back of my neck. I've wanted them for a while and decided it was time."

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? 
"I’d be more patient."


No comments:

Post a Comment