Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Queen Latifah Talks Motherhood

While on the promo tour for her new movie Miracles from Heaven, an interviewer asked Queen Latifah whether or not motherhood is in her future. Here's what she had to say, as reprinted by E! News:

"I'm little bit of a procrastinator. I had some things to deal with. I had to get a lot of partying out of my system early in life for about 40 years. You know what I'm saying. I'm good now. I think I'm ready...I can't say what God has for me, but you will see. You'll see when I'm lugging the baby on the hip that there is actually a youngin around here...maybe I'll adopt a child that's not necessarily a baby. There are a lot of kids that need love out there. I want to be there for somebody. I got to get all this stuff and give it somebody."


No comments:

Post a Comment