Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Why Channing Tatum Hates Alex Pettyfer

Remember during the filming of Magic Mike there were all those rumours about Channing Tatum hating costar Alex Pettyfer? Turns out they are true! Pettyfer recently appeared on Brett Easton Ellis's podcast, where he confirmed the rumours himself. People quotes him as follows:

"It's true. Because Channing Tatum does not like me – and for many reasons [and] many being my own fault. [Tatum] was not sold on me being a part of this film because he looked upon me as being a risk...I didn't speak on the movie. I was scared to speak. I actually did my work and I sat in the corner and listened to music because I had been told that anything I do is wrong by my reps. I was very insecure as a human being and that also gave me a bad rep because they said, 'Oh Alex thinks he's fucking better than everyone else because he doesn't speak to anyone,' and that's not true. I was just genuinely nervous and scared to be myself. I was in character." 

Pettyfer went on to rent an apartment from a friend of Tatum's, and didn't pay any rent:
"They asked for the four months rent, which in hand I should have paid there and then. What happened was my cousin passed away, his lungs collapsed and he died ... and I was devastated and dealing with family drama and forgot about the situation which was the apartment. And I all the sudden got a very negative email from Channing, rightfully so, saying 'Don't fuck my friends. You owe money. Pay the fucking money. Don't be a clown.' I really took that the wrong way, which I shouldn't have, and emailed him back and said 'Listen I'm in a really negative situation, negative head-space could you respect me for a moment and blah blah blah.' And then I just got hounded through this time of grieving for money, and by the end of it I just basically said 'Fuck them. What is money when life is so much more. I'm not dealing with this and I'm not paying. And I should have just paid." 



No comments:

Post a Comment