Thursday, December 3, 2015

Diane Keaton Talks Woody Allen

Diane Keaton recently sat down for an interview with AARP, where she talked about Woody Allen. The magazine quotes her as follows:

"He gave me everything. It was a privilege to be in those films with him. I've never seen anybody more disciplined. For him, work is an art form. Work really is the answer to so many problems, and it's a form of play, too, that you take very seriously and keep trying to expand. That's something I learned from Woody." 

On how losing her mother changed her:
"When I think about my life now, I try to be in the moment, cherish people I love and not be in pursuit of some abstract concept. In a way, this is the most interesting time. At this age, everything seems much more astonishing. Like, 'Oh my goodness, look at that sycamore tree! Why didn't I see that before?' There's a magical aspect, a wonder to being on this planet." 

No comments:

Post a Comment