Friday, December 4, 2015

Pamela Anderson To Be Final Playmate

Damn, I knew I should have put money on it! People announces that Pamela Anderson's will be Playboy's final nude playmate, covering the January/February 2016 issue. Of the honor, Anderson stated:


"I got a call from [Hugh Hefner's] attorney who said, 'We don't want anybody else. There's nobody else, could you do the last cover of Playboy?' I had a rough few years where I felt a little insecure, 'cause you know everyone's getting older. I thought, 'My gosh, I miss the Playboy days.' It was so glamorous, it was so chivalrous, there's so many people there that were so smart, and activism, and art. You know, I just kind of miss that whole crowd and us being these little giggling girls kind of running around the mansion half naked and trying to get everybody's attention."

On telling son Brandon, 19:
"I said, 'Hef just called, he wants me to do the last cover of Playboy,' and he goes, 'Mom you've got to do it. We're older, we're not embarrassed anymore of you. You know, we think you're great.' " 


No comments:

Post a Comment