Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Blind Gossip Blind Item - Covert Selfie

There are many actors who would love to snare the lead in the next chapter of this iconic masculine franchise. While some are publicly expressing their interest in the role and showing off their bodies to demonstrate their preparedness to take on the action role, others are being more… covert.

In fact, one well-known comedic actor has been going behind his agent’s back and has been sending half-naked photos of himself directly to the (presumed) producers! A person who saw the pics said:

I let out a little gasp when I opened up the pics in the email. It was just so weird. It was like he was trying to seduce some girl by sending half-naked selfies of himself to her.

I do have to say, though, that although I don’t normally think of him as being sexy, his physique was more impressive than I expected!

Somebody get that man an audition!

Actor:


Iconic Role:

Source: Blind Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment