Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Kardashian Korner

Kylie Jenner is on the cover of Interview Magazine. In addition to the very klassy photo spread, here are her thoughts on some things:

On money:
"I really don't find happiness within materialistic things. Like, it's cool if I can buy myself a new car, and I think it's amazing for a week, but then the thrill is over and I'm like, 'Oh, so I guess that wasn't really happiness.'"

On Instagram:
"I'm not myself on Snapchat or Instagram. That's totally not me. I'm way flashier on Instagram and Snapchat, because I feel like that's what people want to see and that's I've always done, so I'm not going to stop. People want to see my cars and my purses. People love fashion. But that's so not me."

On makeup:
"I honestly hate wearing makeup. Lately, I've just been so over it. I feel like I'm way too young to wear such heavy makeup all the time. It's just bad for your skin, but I'm always doing photo shoots or red carpets and events, so I obviously want to look good."

On humor:
"I feel like, as I get older, I don't laugh really hard, to the point where you cry. You just don't find things as funny."

On fear:
"My worst fear is waking up and finding something bad about me on the internet."

On being #blessed:
"I feel like I'm going to look back and be like, 'Damn I wish I could've just been a kid and done normal teenage stuff that my friends get to do. But it also is a blessing, and I've done so many things that most 35-year-old women still haven't done…Like yesterday, I realized that I'm 18, I'm a female, and I have accomplished so much, I live in a beautiful home and I work really hard, so I'm just grateful."

Read the full interview at Interview Magazine.


A photo posted by Steven Klein (@stevenkleinstudio) on


A photo posted by King Kylie (@kyliejenner) on

No comments:

Post a Comment