Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Katie Holmes Talks Regrets (Or Lack Thereof)

Katie Holmes recently sat down for an interview with Ocean Drive magazine, where she opened up about regrets. The magazine quotes her as follows:


“Since I started in the business, [tabloid journalism has] changed so much, and I feel that it’s very distracting from the work that people are putting in and are putting out. There is such talent out there, and sometimes it’s distracted by reports and tabloids and media and that’s unfortunate. I wish the spotlight could go back on celebrating the talent and leave it at that...I don’t really regret anything that I’ve done. I’ve learned from everything, and everything sort of leads you to the next place. I just keep going.”

Read the full interview at Ocean Drive.



No comments:

Post a Comment