Thursday, December 3, 2015

Adam Driver Doesn't Like To Watch Himself On Screen

Girls and now Star Wars actor Adam Driver recently appeared on the Howard Stern Show, where he talked about watching himself onscreen. People quotes him as follows:

On not wanting to watch himself onscreen:
"Because I saw all the mistakes. The things that I wished I could change, but I couldn't because it's permanent. Plus, I came from a theater background where you don't get to see it. And that's fine, like I know how it feels I guess, so I wasn't so interested in how it looked. I'd want to make it better looking or perfect, and that's a trap." 

On breaking that rule to watch Star Wars:
"Because we did so much work on it ... It seemed like I should just try getting over it. And it's Star Wars. I can't literally believe that I was in it." 


No comments:

Post a Comment