Monday, October 26, 2015

Val Kilmer Gives Health Update

Val Kilmer, 55, recently took to his Facebook page to give an update about his health. Us Weekly reprints his post as follows:

"Thank you all for your love and support. There's a rumor I'm unwell again and in hospital which is totally untrue. I was in to verify I have no tumor or infection of any kind which was verified by the very caring experts at UCLA. Thank you for all your sweet support. But I have not had a tumor, or a tumor operation, or any operation. I had a complication where the best way to receive care was to stay under the watchful eye of the ucla ICU. Friends have assisted who know my spiritual convictions and have been most sensitive and kind for the extra effort in making sure there's minimum gossip and silly talk. I am praying for a speedy return to the boards as they say. God bless you all and please don't worry. Love and deep affection, Val."


No comments:

Post a Comment