Thursday, October 29, 2015

Brad Pitt Talks Working With Angelia Jolie

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie star together in the upcoming film By The Sea, which Jolie wrote and directed. Brad Pitt opened up to V Magazine about working with Angelina; the magazine quotes him as follows:

"It's surprising how much I enjoy the direction of my wife.  She's decisive, incredibly intuitive, knife-sharp, and might I say, sexy at her post. I trust her with my life...I operated on pure instinct. Angie and I have too much history and understanding of each other to question beyond there. We can experiment and play and it’s oddly a safer environment than any set I’ve been on before. So we let loose! ... At the end of the day, we get to be parents, greeting our lovely, crazy children and talking about their day, making sure they brush their teeth."



No comments:

Post a Comment