Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Jason Mraz Is Married

Singer Jason Mraz, 38, married Tina Carano in a private ceremony near his hometown in Virginia over the weekend, reports People. The two met in 2007, when they were both dating other people. They didn't become a couple until 2011. Mraz had this to say about his bride:

"I felt an instant connection to her and have admired her integrity and practices since day one ... I did always say to myself, 'I hope I meet a girl like her someday.' In 2011, we both found ourselves single and decided to collaborate. She is whole-hearted in every action, is extremely generous, completely drama-free, and has the most intuitive-genius-mind in the kitchen. Not to mention her smile absolutely melts me." 

Carano said of her now husband:
"After several years of crushing on him, the stars finally aligned – and now he's my stud. We've created a really awesome life together, and we make a great team. He's the most loving, generous, and most hardworking man I know. These are the most attractive qualities I could ever ask for in a partner. He inspires me and empowers me everyday to live my best life and he cares so deeply about the things that really matter. We're truly blessed in so many ways." 


A photo posted by Jason Mraz (@jason_mraz) on

No comments:

Post a Comment