Monday, October 26, 2015

Mila Kunis Has Daughter Wyatt's Back

Mila Kunis recently sat down for an interview with Business Insider, where she talked about daughter Wyatt, 1. The publication quotes her as follows:

“I think if she killed someone, I would literally be like, ‘I got it.’ ‘Where do you want me to bury the body?’ I wouldn’t even question it. I can’t say that about anybody else in my life.”

On motherhood:
“Everything is different. From the fact that you’re so happy when you get six hours of sleep to the idea of being responsible for this incredible, living breathing little human being that you can’t believe is yours. I’m super lucky that I could work from home, so to speak. My office is downstairs. There’s coming a point in her little life where all my attention can’t always go to her.”

On having more children:
“I mean, not today. I’m not pregnant. But yeah, absolutely, for sure!”

No comments:

Post a Comment