Monday, October 26, 2015

Adele Talks New Album

Adele recently opened up o Sirius XM about writing her new album 25. People quotes her as follows:

"This record is all about how I feel as opposed to how someone else has made me feel. That's why it's a make-up record because I'm dealing with myself for the first time in my life. I was struggling to write my record, so it all slowed down. Obviously, I took a bit of time off because I became a mum. Then when I thought I was ready to start writing I wasn't. So I took some more time off. And then I was ready. So a couple of times I thought I'd dried up.

I did write an album about being a mum, but that was pretty boring, so I scrapped that. There also was a period when I just thought, 'Maybe I should just go out on a high? Maybe people have heard enough of me? Maybe that's all they want to hear.' I didn't want to come back with anything that people wouldn't like." 


No comments:

Post a Comment