Friday, October 30, 2015

Jon Hamm Opens Up About His Rescue Dog

Jon Hamm recently sat down for an interview with People, where he talked about his rescue dog Cora. The magazine quotes him as follows:

"I went to see her with the idea of fostering her. But after meeting her I knew I had to keep her. We think she was about one when we got her. She had all of her adult teeth but she was skinny. Now she has a little gray and probably going on 14. She's had a good long life and she is still going. [Adopting Cora] has changed my life in such a positive way. Pets can bring to us a sense of love and pride and all of those wonderful things. I wish more people would take advantage of pet rescue. It's easy to do and inexpensive. Cora provides me with pure joy and love – and those are two pretty nice things to have in your life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment